Ah well, it’s late at night, and I should be in bed. But I ran across this and just had to share it before I sleep. I visited Aaron Wall’s SEO Book blog tonite and read his post on internet site rankings. He was pondering the relative value of his blog, which came in at #112,095 out of the top millions sites according to the Quantcast rankings (7.04.07). Which on one level, struck him as pretty cool, until he noticed that a site called PornHater outranked him by 5 spots.
And…well, I just couldn’t resist. Here’s how my some of my sites stacked up:
- #30733: thecoloringspot.com
- #100217: mademelaugh.com
- #121244: freekidsmusic.com
- #315168: christianmpfree.com
- #484837: lightupyourbrain.com
- #497518: greatsongsfree.com
- #498756: freesolopiano.com
- #735840: feelslikechristmas.com
- and I recently gave away one of the sites I built by hand several years back, which came in at #232896: KidsMusicWeb.com
So, I built nine of the one million most popular sites on the web, eh? Not so bad. But, like Aaron…I don’t even want to mention most of my neighbors on the list. Yikes!
Well, that’s one way to finish off a Sunday night, eh? Good thing tomorrow is another day! 😉